We have decided after some discussion that it will be feasible to run the Hill Climb this year with suitable precautions.
Event information – Sunday 18th October on the usual Gun Hill Course at 10:00am, parking at Meerbrook Village Hall.
To be able to run the event safely we have decided on the following changes to the usual format:
• Entry will be electronic and in advance only – there will be no entries on the day, so no cash has to exchange hands. Entries will open on Sunday 11th and close on Friday 16th – we will provide bank details for direct transfer of the £3 entry fee.
• Competitors will be allocated a “virtual” number – the usual physical numbers will not be used.
• The timekeeper and an assistant will be at the start, but there will be no pusher-off. Competitors will have to clip in once “Go” is called.
Could anyone who is interested in entering please PM via Facebook, or reply to the e-mail (email@example.com), so we can have an idea of numbers. (it will be limited to 20)
• Competitors must maintain the appropriate social distancing at all times.
• We will not be giving the results out at the finish, but will post them as soon as possible. So at the finish, please ride off as soon as you are able to.